GSH Associates Corporate Summary
GSH Corporate Profile
GSH Associates, Inc. is a 3-year old consulting firm specializing in the construction of software systems. GSH Associates was incorporated in 2003. GSH Associates provides expertise in the areas of database design and development, and software development. GSH Associates, Inc. primary expertise is in the creation of multi-platform database systems for both Internet and client server applications.
GSH Associates has provided expertise to small and medium size companies, helping them improve their services and reduce their overhead.
Clients have included:
· ARM Transportation, Inc.
· Hallkeen Management, Inc.
· Boston Alcohol Detox Project, Inc.
· Contacto, Inc.
· Corner Stone Corp.
· Dimock Health Care Center
· Dnutch Associates, Inc.
· NICE Daycare, Inc.
· Shane Associates, LLC
· Saint James Daycare Center, Inc.
· The Cabildo Group
· Weston Jesuit Community
Recent projects have included:
· Design and creation of a network based in-patient admissions software for an alcohol and drug addiction treatment facility.
· Design and creation of a network based Property Management software for a property management company.
· Setup and configured wired and wireless networks for multiple companies.
Principal Partner: Glenn Hunt – Biography
Glenn Hunt has 10 years of experience in Database Design and development, working for both large and small organizations. He has also participated in software development projects as well as project management and setting up network infrastructures. Most recently, he design and implemented an in-patient database system and a property management system. Glenn has an A.S. in Mathematics from the Panama Canal College (U.S. Department of Defense Dependent Schools) and a B.S. in Computer Science from Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA. He has also taken graduate level computer science courses at Boston University, Boston, MA.
The Sky is the Limit